The Low Loft Bed with Ladder is a perfect intro to a raised bed, ideal for small rooms and young children. Space for sleep, study and play = fun + function. Customizable ladder style and location. A best seller.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction. Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16″ tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
Kids love sleeping up high, parents think safety first. We created a junior loft bed that works for both. Climb into this twin low loft bed up solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps.
Choose straight or angle ladder style, and front or end orientation. Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint. Angle version sticks out at a slant and features sturdy + comfortable handrail, making it easier to climb.
Use floor space under the loft for play (optional cute under bed curtains), storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture.
Only 50.75″ high, it’s a suitable loft bed for rooms with low ceilings (8 feet and lower) and smaller spaces.
A great bed for young children; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard twin bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
We invite you to visit our showroom. We have over 100 beds on display!
KidzBedz is located at 1141 E. Rand Road in Arlington Heights, Illinois. We are the leading children’s furniture store in the Chicago region. KidzBedz is open 6 days a week. We are non-commission. Call us at 847.259.5200.